Why is dance good for you?
It's time to get your groove on.
Dancing has a way of taking your cares away. It doesn't matter if it's the Electric Slide, the Macarena or your own crazy moves. Who hasn't gotten lost in an upbeat song as they jumped around?
But not only does it feel good to the soul, dancing also has some major health perks. Research shows dancing can improve your mental health by boosting your overall happiness. If you're looking for a reason to shake it off today, check out some of the benefits below. Dance party, anyone?
1. Dancing is a great cardio workout.
2. It's fun!
3. It can be a social activity.
4. Anyone can dance.
5. It can keep your brain sharp.
6. It's gentle on the body.
7. Dance can improve your balance.
8. You don't need any equipment.
Posted on Tue, August 13, 2019
by Karen Flores