tuition & fees 2016-2017
- All tuition packages include:
- Registration Fee
- Full Instruction
- Original Choreography
- Recital Fees
Registration is on a first come, first served basis. We limit the size of each class based on the studio location. Our classes fill quickly, so please make sure your registration is completed. Students may register by mail or online, and they are NOT registered until we receive the completed registration form and payment.
|Hours per week||Due at Registration||Due Monthly (Sept-May)|
|Three quarter hour||$65.00||$65.00|
|One and a half||$110.00||$110.00|
|Two and a half||$155.00||$155.00|
|Three and a half||$185.00||$185.00|
Discount: Tuition paid in full at registration will receive a 5% discount.
Credit Card Installation Plan: Payments must be charged to a MasterCard or Visa at registration and on the first day of each month September through May.
Personal checks will be accepted for annual payments only.
- Other notes:
- Your first installment or full payment will hold your place in class, and must be received upon registration.
- Tuition price does NOT include practice clothes.
- There will be a $35 fee on all returned checks.
- All accounts with an outstanding balance on the 5th of the month will be subject to a $25 late fee, which will be charged to your credit card.
- Written notice must be given to the office to cancel billing. Billing will be terminated the date such notice is received by the office. To make billing changes, notice must be received by November 1.
- We do not offer refunds
Please read our important policy notes for additional information.